I’m ready. Well – as ready as I can be….
The Epic Contact App is uploaded and accepted by both Apple and Google.
So – Epic launches tomorrow at 5PM.
So – what does my new company do?
EpicHub.com, LLC is:
“Simply perfect communication.”
Our journey to perfect communication begins with the Epic Contact App!
What is the Epic Contact app?
The Epic Contact app wields the cutting-edge technologies of Crowd Sourcing, QR Technology, and the Cloud, to effortlessly and automatically empower you with 100% current contact data in your smartphone!
Never again hear, “The phone number you have tried to reach has been disconnected.” or receive email back as “Undeliverable.” Or receive Snail Mail back, marked “Undeliverable / No forwarding address.”
You might think this is not a huge problem, but I assure you, it is. ~ It’s just hidden.~
In 2012 alone, 27 Million out of the 130 Million working Americans changed jobs. That means 1 in 5 people in your phone changed some, or all, of their contact data. And this trend of job-hopping is increasing! So – each year – your phone’s contact database is going bad at about 20% per year!
But I bet you didn’t get anywhere near that number of “change my contact data” emails, did you? That means you have bad data in your phone. You just won’t know what data has gone bad – until it fails you.
So – what systems do we use today to update our friends and family with changes to our contact data? And how does the Epic Contact app make all of this easy, effortless, and automatic?
People today update friends and family through the following systems:
1. They make announcements of changed contact data through email. The problem with this system is that email gets buried in spam and may never be read. Or it gets accidentally sent to a spam folder and not read. Or it gets delivered to an email address that your contact never checks anymore. Or it’s simply never delivered because of bad contact data.
2. The email and phone call combo. This system suffers from all of the issues above, but can be effective with a concerted calling programming to verify receipt of changed data. This is very time consuming. You can easily burn half a week trying to update all of your friends, family, and co-workers with your new contact data. And, as you do this, you still have to deal with bad contact data as you try to communicate with friends and family.
3. The email, phone call, face-to-face combo. This is the most effective, but takes the longest amount of time. This is a concerted effort to track down extended family that could not be reached by phone or email.
So – How does the Epic Contact App make this process easier?
The Epic Contact App takes a completely different approach:
1. The system works by linking your cell phone to each cell phone in your contact database. This may sound difficult, but it’s actually very easy. With the Epic Contact App, one click and your entire database is effortlessly invited to join.
2. To update your contacts of any changes to your data, simply change your contact data in the your “Personal Data Page” in the Epic App, then click enter. That’s it. One click. Done.
3. And, even if you forget to use the app, the Epic Contact system still effortlessly catches changes to your contact data through Crowd Sourcing. Let’s say you get a new email address – and you DON’T use Epic to instantly update your contacts. Instead, you simply tell one friend using any of the usual contact systems discussed previously (email, phone, face-to-face). Your friend becomes aware of your changed email address, and updates your contact data in his cellphone. The Epic system catches that change in his phone, then fires a “Request for Update” email back to your new email address. All you need to do is simply update your old email address to your new email address, then click enter. The Epic Contact App instantly updates your entire contact list with your new email address. Easy. Simple. Done.
See? Whether you remember or not, the Epic Contact App keeps your contact data effortlessly current in all of your friends, family’s, and co-workers contact lists – while it does the same for them in your phone. Cool, huh?
That’s the core of the Epic Contact App —– link – monitor – share – update.
I am extremely excited to have the Epic Contact system keep my contact database 100% current- for free!
Please keep an eye out for my invitation to join my circle!
So – how much does it cost?
The Epic Contact App is 100% free to download, join, and access as much as you want. But we need to find a way to make money somewhere, so we decided to do this. After a few years of “kicking Epic’s tires” to see if the system does everything we claim it does, we’ll ask you to pay $4.99 to move your 100% current contact data from your old phone to a new phone. This is called “populating” a new phone with all of your contacts. This $4.99 charge is simply an attempt to recoup the operating costs we spent to provide you with 100% current contact data.
If you feel we dropped the ball, you’ll always have access to your phone’s default contact list. Simply delete the Epic Contact App and pay nothing. That’s it. There’s no other hidden fees anywhere.
Thanks for reading, and for considering being part of this amazing system!
P.s. Please keep an eye out for more description of the Epic Contact App – BECAUSE THERE’S SO MUCH MORE YOU GET FOR FREE!
The last of our marketing is being added to both our Android and iPhone app stores as you read this. When that’s done, we’ll submit our app to each respective store. They’ll review, approve, then post our app to their stores. When that happens – well – that’s it. My new company launches!
I’m so excited! Just about every free moment of the last few years has been spent working toward this day! And not to mention an insane amount of money!
And I’m so scared as well! All of this – the company – the products – the services – are all me! It is my creativity and passion and blood and tears and sleepless nights and wild euphorias! It terrifies me to put myself out into the world like this – to face such possible criticism and rejection…. But I’m WAY past the point of no return….SO…here we go….
Our first product – called “The FREE Epic Data app” – will simply astound you! And even though we have patent pending status, I’m still not going to share details about this product! Why? I was on the fence, but my wife said – “You’ve waited this long, what’s one more week? And you’ll need every minute you can get to stay ahead of your competitors.” And she’s right, of course. (Shhhh! Don’t tell her I said this, but she’s almost always right! Much to my eternal horror and delight!). So – no details – at least for another week. Sigh. It’s so hard to keep a secret like this for so long! Sometimes I feel like I’m just going to burst!
Anyway – I could use your help. If any of you have an iPhone or Android, please consider downloading my app – and if you love it / find it valuable – please give it a wonderful review! I don’t want you to compromise your morals – because I would never ask that of anyone – but a good review will go a long way – and I’d be eternally grateful!
Details will follow in less than 2 weeks!
Until then – take care all – and God bless.
Hi all. Epic’s launch date keeps getting moved out and out. But as Steve Jobs said, “When it’s just not right, I refuse to launch.” Of course, as Steve was making his products right, he would go WAY over budget, and miss deadline after deadline. That sounds A LOT like what I’m experiencing. But still, I agree with Steve. No matter what the cost, and no matter how much our launch is delayed, the product just needs to work. Period. Plainly. Simply. Easily. And elegantly.
And so – here we are coding away —- and testing, testing, testing.
Clearly, when you see Epic, you’ll know how monstrous this project is in scope. It’s the most ambitious effort I’ve ever attempted. We now have some of the greatest programming minds in the world wrapped up in hundreds of thousands of lines of code. 3 teams are working on it globally. It’s been a nightmare to manage, but both the Viral Epic App and our Epic Cloud Core are now up and running in Amazon’s Cloud AWS. I have 2 major pieces left to program, then an over-reaching code that ties it all together. Then – well – that’s it. We launch.
It looks like we’ll be doing a quiet beta sometime in March. What will the beta look like?
I’ve recently begun discussing the features and benefits of Epic with my SCORE advisers. They are immensely excited! I now have a commitment from a major internet company to help me beta test the Viral Epic App. If the app performs the way it’s designed, this large company will roll it out to their 500,000+ customers – and then the viral webbing kicks in! The clear and universal problem our free app solves + its viral point-and-click delivery system should do some amazing things. I believe Epic could end its first day out of beta with tens of thousands, if not millions, of subscribers.
And that’s just the app! You should see the Epic Core! It’s simply amazing! There’s nothing like it in the world today. I think you’re going to love it. I know I do! I’ve been using it for months. : ) It’s good to be the CEO.
Well – until next time – be safe, work hard, laugh lots, and be sure to take things slow once in a while.