The good people of EpicHub.com, LLC attended the IWCE (International Wireless Communications Expo) Trade Show in Orlando in early March of this year (’18). We walked the show, and talked with many potential customers, with one goal in mind – find a platform of existing customers that can help us launch our service.
As we walked and talked, we discovered there is a great deal of interest at AT&T for our unique blend of features and benefits! We are now preparing the Epic Contact App for release within a very specific branch of AT&Ts nationwide product matrix! This opportunity has the potential to drive the Epic Contact app from the top of the U.S. Government, down, and straight out to the public in one go! Very exciting!
This opportunity has serious potential! If it pans out, (fingers crossed, because there’s many a slip twixt a cup and a lip) Epic will be on its way to becoming a household name!
I’ll keep you posted as events develop.
Thanks for sharing in our journey.
Scott Thompson, CEO and Co-Founder
Or go from Apple Data to an Android phone just as easily!
To start, simply go to either the Apple or Google Play Stores and search for “Epic Contact” in your OLD PHONE and download the product that looks like this:
Tap to open the app, and click this link at the bottom of the home page.
You won’t even need to create an account! But if you do, we’ll wave the $4.99 fee – so the service becomes free!
On the next and last page, simply fill in a EMAIL and PASSWORD that you’ll remember, then click the OLD PHONE button as seen here:
As soon as you’ve paid the $4.99 U.S. fee through the Apple or Google Play Stores, the app instantly uploads all of your account data into the Epic Contact Cloud, then translates it into both Apple and Google Contact Data for you.
In your new phone, simply download the Epic Contact app again.
On the home screen, click this link again.
Enter your User Name and password, then click the NEW PHONE Button.
And the app does all the rest!
Now – depending on how many contacts you have in your database, the system will take anywhere from a few seconds to a minute or two to completely the populate process.
That’s it! As soon as you log out, the Epic Contact app deletes all of your cloud data. It now only exists in your old and new phones.
Of course, you can skip the $4.99 fee altogether by simply creating an account. Should you choose to create an account, the Epic Contact App will not only create an instant and free backup of all of your contact data, it will begin the process of keeping that data automatically current for free!
Try it today! It’s easy, and it rocks!
Thanks for using our amazing service!
Scott Thompson, CEO and Co-Founder
Well. We’ve gone through some serious exercises to attempt to make our site hack-resistant. Nothing these days is hacker-proof, but we still have our 256bit encryption in place and protecting your data.
I have to admit, this theft took some wind out of my sails. I’m so disappointed in humanity. Here we are, building a great big sand castle – perhaps the most beautiful the world has seen – and someone walks over and stomps it into nothingness. How sad.
On to some GREAT News! We’re still growing! We’re up another 15,000 contacts! We’re approaching our first 100K! I can’t thank you all enough for trying and using the Epic Contact App!
Don’t forget to search for “Epic Contact” in either the Apple or Google Play stores, then look for our Solar Eclipse image!
I’m ready. Well – as ready as I can be….
The Epic Contact App is uploaded and accepted by both Apple and Google.
So – Epic launches tomorrow at 5PM.
So – what does my new company do?
EpicHub.com, LLC is:
“Simply perfect communication.”
Our journey to perfect communication begins with the Epic Contact App!
What is the Epic Contact app?
The Epic Contact app wields the cutting-edge technologies of Crowd Sourcing, QR Technology, and the Cloud, to effortlessly and automatically empower you with 100% current contact data in your smartphone!
Never again hear, “The phone number you have tried to reach has been disconnected.” or receive email back as “Undeliverable.” Or receive Snail Mail back, marked “Undeliverable / No forwarding address.”
You might think this is not a huge problem, but I assure you, it is. ~ It’s just hidden.~
In 2012 alone, 27 Million out of the 130 Million working Americans changed jobs. That means 1 in 5 people in your phone changed some, or all, of their contact data. And this trend of job-hopping is increasing! So – each year – your phone’s contact database is going bad at about 20% per year!
But I bet you didn’t get anywhere near that number of “change my contact data” emails, did you? That means you have bad data in your phone. You just won’t know what data has gone bad – until it fails you.
So – what systems do we use today to update our friends and family with changes to our contact data? And how does the Epic Contact app make all of this easy, effortless, and automatic?
People today update friends and family through the following systems:
1. They make announcements of changed contact data through email. The problem with this system is that email gets buried in spam and may never be read. Or it gets accidentally sent to a spam folder and not read. Or it gets delivered to an email address that your contact never checks anymore. Or it’s simply never delivered because of bad contact data.
2. The email and phone call combo. This system suffers from all of the issues above, but can be effective with a concerted calling programming to verify receipt of changed data. This is very time consuming. You can easily burn half a week trying to update all of your friends, family, and co-workers with your new contact data. And, as you do this, you still have to deal with bad contact data as you try to communicate with friends and family.
3. The email, phone call, face-to-face combo. This is the most effective, but takes the longest amount of time. This is a concerted effort to track down extended family that could not be reached by phone or email.
So – How does the Epic Contact App make this process easier?
The Epic Contact App takes a completely different approach:
1. The system works by linking your cell phone to each cell phone in your contact database. This may sound difficult, but it’s actually very easy. With the Epic Contact App, one click and your entire database is effortlessly invited to join.
2. To update your contacts of any changes to your data, simply change your contact data in the your “Personal Data Page” in the Epic App, then click enter. That’s it. One click. Done.
3. And, even if you forget to use the app, the Epic Contact system still effortlessly catches changes to your contact data through Crowd Sourcing. Let’s say you get a new email address – and you DON’T use Epic to instantly update your contacts. Instead, you simply tell one friend using any of the usual contact systems discussed previously (email, phone, face-to-face). Your friend becomes aware of your changed email address, and updates your contact data in his cellphone. The Epic system catches that change in his phone, then fires a “Request for Update” email back to your new email address. All you need to do is simply update your old email address to your new email address, then click enter. The Epic Contact App instantly updates your entire contact list with your new email address. Easy. Simple. Done.
See? Whether you remember or not, the Epic Contact App keeps your contact data effortlessly current in all of your friends, family’s, and co-workers contact lists – while it does the same for them in your phone. Cool, huh?
That’s the core of the Epic Contact App —– link – monitor – share – update.
I am extremely excited to have the Epic Contact system keep my contact database 100% current- for free!
Please keep an eye out for my invitation to join my circle!
So – how much does it cost?
The Epic Contact App is 100% free to download, join, and access as much as you want. But we need to find a way to make money somewhere, so we decided to do this. After a few years of “kicking Epic’s tires” to see if the system does everything we claim it does, we’ll ask you to pay $4.99 to move your 100% current contact data from your old phone to a new phone. This is called “populating” a new phone with all of your contacts. This $4.99 charge is simply an attempt to recoup the operating costs we spent to provide you with 100% current contact data.
If you feel we dropped the ball, you’ll always have access to your phone’s default contact list. Simply delete the Epic Contact App and pay nothing. That’s it. There’s no other hidden fees anywhere.
Thanks for reading, and for considering being part of this amazing system!
P.s. Please keep an eye out for more description of the Epic Contact App – BECAUSE THERE’S SO MUCH MORE YOU GET FOR FREE!
The last of our marketing is being added to both our Android and iPhone app stores as you read this. When that’s done, we’ll submit our app to each respective store. They’ll review, approve, then post our app to their stores. When that happens – well – that’s it. My new company launches!
I’m so excited! Just about every free moment of the last few years has been spent working toward this day! And not to mention an insane amount of money!
And I’m so scared as well! All of this – the company – the products – the services – are all me! It is my creativity and passion and blood and tears and sleepless nights and wild euphorias! It terrifies me to put myself out into the world like this – to face such possible criticism and rejection…. But I’m WAY past the point of no return….SO…here we go….
Our first product – called “The FREE Epic Data app” – will simply astound you! And even though we have patent pending status, I’m still not going to share details about this product! Why? I was on the fence, but my wife said – “You’ve waited this long, what’s one more week? And you’ll need every minute you can get to stay ahead of your competitors.” And she’s right, of course. (Shhhh! Don’t tell her I said this, but she’s almost always right! Much to my eternal horror and delight!). So – no details – at least for another week. Sigh. It’s so hard to keep a secret like this for so long! Sometimes I feel like I’m just going to burst!
Anyway – I could use your help. If any of you have an iPhone or Android, please consider downloading my app – and if you love it / find it valuable – please give it a wonderful review! I don’t want you to compromise your morals – because I would never ask that of anyone – but a good review will go a long way – and I’d be eternally grateful!
Details will follow in less than 2 weeks!
Until then – take care all – and God bless.