The good people of EpicHub.com, LLC attended the IWCE (International Wireless Communications Expo) Trade Show in Orlando in early March of this year (’18). We walked the show, and talked with many potential customers, with one goal in mind – find a platform of existing customers that can help us launch our service.
As we walked and talked, we discovered there is a great deal of interest at AT&T for our unique blend of features and benefits! We are now preparing the Epic Contact App for release within a very specific branch of AT&Ts nationwide product matrix! This opportunity has the potential to drive the Epic Contact app from the top of the U.S. Government, down, and straight out to the public in one go! Very exciting!
This opportunity has serious potential! If it pans out, (fingers crossed, because there’s many a slip twixt a cup and a lip) Epic will be on its way to becoming a household name!
I’ll keep you posted as events develop.
Thanks for sharing in our journey.
Scott Thompson, CEO and Co-Founder
The Epic Contact app is your free portal to the most revolutionary database ever created. This truly epic system captures the world’s changing contact data in real-time, then quietly and effortlessly downloads all of that great data right into your devices.
Why am I so serious about changing data?
Yesterday, entire families shared one phone number and one mailing address. My mom used to keep all of her contacts in a little black book. In that book, every single contact had data that had been erased and changed so much that the pages were literally ripped to tatters. That’s how much data changes over time. And I’d constantly hear her on the phone, asking such and such friend or relative if they had so-and-so’s new contact data.
Today, with the advent of social media, we’re all reaching back into our past to reconnect with friends of days-gone-by, even as we collect new contacts around the world through the internet. Multiply that by the advent of personal computers and mobile devices, where each individual contact is exploding with increased data – and you wind up with insanity! Each contact in our databases now has:
- Multiple phone numbers to cover home, work, mobile, and other devices
- Multiple fax numbers to cover your company and desktop at work, and even your desktop or laptop at home.
- Multiple email addresses to cover home, work, mobile devices, and throw-away connections.
- And some of us even have multiple mailing addresses, like home, school, and work.
- Social Media contact data, such as Facebook and Twitter.
- And Business Media contact data, such as LinkedIn and Monster
Many of us now have thousands of contacts in our databases! With so many contacts, how can we possibly remember what data of our own we’ve shared with each of them? How can we possibly update them all with our appropriate data as it changes? How can we update them, when much of the data we have for them has already gone bad? And, with all of that going on, each contact, no matter how close you are to them, always has missing information that you eventually come to find you need. It’s insane!
Can you imagine how complicated our kids’ contact databases will be after spending a lifetime collecting every acquaintance they’ve met?
Then, as our technology spreads across the Earth, then out into the stars, how can we possibly track all of that changing data for multiple planets, moons, space stations, and space ships? Sounds far fetched now, but what about 300 years from now? Think about it. This problem of contact data going bad has been around since man first started settling into communities. And, if we don’t fix this, it will be around for millennia more.
Can you imagine Captain Kirk of the Enterprise, trying to hail an enemy vessel to stop them from destroying the Earth, but hearing “We’re sorry, the number for the enemy vessel you are trying to reach is not in service. Please hang up and try again.”
This is serious stuff!
And that’s why I built the Epic Contact app. This revolutionary and free Epic Contact app solves all of these problems through an easy-to-use and user-friendly interface. yes, it takes some effort to get started, but the end result is pure and amazing beauty.
You can find the Epic Contact app by searching “Epic Contact” in either the Apple or Google play Stores.
Be a part of something amazing! join the 80,000 other contacts that have already become part of this amazing system!
You’ll be glad you did!
Thanks – and Scotty out.
I’m ready. Well – as ready as I can be….
The Epic Contact App is uploaded and accepted by both Apple and Google.
So – Epic launches tomorrow at 5PM.
So – what does my new company do?
EpicHub.com, LLC is:
“Simply perfect communication.”
Our journey to perfect communication begins with the Epic Contact App!
What is the Epic Contact app?
The Epic Contact app wields the cutting-edge technologies of Crowd Sourcing, QR Technology, and the Cloud, to effortlessly and automatically empower you with 100% current contact data in your smartphone!
Never again hear, “The phone number you have tried to reach has been disconnected.” or receive email back as “Undeliverable.” Or receive Snail Mail back, marked “Undeliverable / No forwarding address.”
You might think this is not a huge problem, but I assure you, it is. ~ It’s just hidden.~
In 2012 alone, 27 Million out of the 130 Million working Americans changed jobs. That means 1 in 5 people in your phone changed some, or all, of their contact data. And this trend of job-hopping is increasing! So – each year – your phone’s contact database is going bad at about 20% per year!
But I bet you didn’t get anywhere near that number of “change my contact data” emails, did you? That means you have bad data in your phone. You just won’t know what data has gone bad – until it fails you.
So – what systems do we use today to update our friends and family with changes to our contact data? And how does the Epic Contact app make all of this easy, effortless, and automatic?
People today update friends and family through the following systems:
1. They make announcements of changed contact data through email. The problem with this system is that email gets buried in spam and may never be read. Or it gets accidentally sent to a spam folder and not read. Or it gets delivered to an email address that your contact never checks anymore. Or it’s simply never delivered because of bad contact data.
2. The email and phone call combo. This system suffers from all of the issues above, but can be effective with a concerted calling programming to verify receipt of changed data. This is very time consuming. You can easily burn half a week trying to update all of your friends, family, and co-workers with your new contact data. And, as you do this, you still have to deal with bad contact data as you try to communicate with friends and family.
3. The email, phone call, face-to-face combo. This is the most effective, but takes the longest amount of time. This is a concerted effort to track down extended family that could not be reached by phone or email.
So – How does the Epic Contact App make this process easier?
The Epic Contact App takes a completely different approach:
1. The system works by linking your cell phone to each cell phone in your contact database. This may sound difficult, but it’s actually very easy. With the Epic Contact App, one click and your entire database is effortlessly invited to join.
2. To update your contacts of any changes to your data, simply change your contact data in the your “Personal Data Page” in the Epic App, then click enter. That’s it. One click. Done.
3. And, even if you forget to use the app, the Epic Contact system still effortlessly catches changes to your contact data through Crowd Sourcing. Let’s say you get a new email address – and you DON’T use Epic to instantly update your contacts. Instead, you simply tell one friend using any of the usual contact systems discussed previously (email, phone, face-to-face). Your friend becomes aware of your changed email address, and updates your contact data in his cellphone. The Epic system catches that change in his phone, then fires a “Request for Update” email back to your new email address. All you need to do is simply update your old email address to your new email address, then click enter. The Epic Contact App instantly updates your entire contact list with your new email address. Easy. Simple. Done.
See? Whether you remember or not, the Epic Contact App keeps your contact data effortlessly current in all of your friends, family’s, and co-workers contact lists – while it does the same for them in your phone. Cool, huh?
That’s the core of the Epic Contact App —– link – monitor – share – update.
I am extremely excited to have the Epic Contact system keep my contact database 100% current- for free!
Please keep an eye out for my invitation to join my circle!
So – how much does it cost?
The Epic Contact App is 100% free to download, join, and access as much as you want. But we need to find a way to make money somewhere, so we decided to do this. After a few years of “kicking Epic’s tires” to see if the system does everything we claim it does, we’ll ask you to pay $4.99 to move your 100% current contact data from your old phone to a new phone. This is called “populating” a new phone with all of your contacts. This $4.99 charge is simply an attempt to recoup the operating costs we spent to provide you with 100% current contact data.
If you feel we dropped the ball, you’ll always have access to your phone’s default contact list. Simply delete the Epic Contact App and pay nothing. That’s it. There’s no other hidden fees anywhere.
Thanks for reading, and for considering being part of this amazing system!
P.s. Please keep an eye out for more description of the Epic Contact App – BECAUSE THERE’S SO MUCH MORE YOU GET FOR FREE!